Would you like to know more about the consequences of a DUI conviction? Are you looking for more information about battery? If so, then be sure to check out these helpful looks from around the web to learn more:
- For a rundown of DUI laws from state-to-state, check out this guide from the International Institute for Highway Safety.
- Visit DrivingLaws.org to learn more about the specific fines and penalties of an Indiana DUI offense.
- Wondering how a DUI might affect your insurance policy? This article from Progressive.com offers some great insights.
- This article from ExpertLaw.com will give you more information about the legal definition of battery and under what circumstances you have the “right” to engage in physical contact with others.
- If you’re wondering how a criminal attorney can defend you against battery charges, then check out this article from FindLaw.com to learn about some of the common defenses against battery charges.
To learn more, contact John Razumich, Attorney at Law by dialing (317) 989-1129.